CULT: Raised Beds

OKay List --

Considering getting things prepared for a few Iris this fall --

I want to do raised beds, I have clay soil, so I think this would be the
best bet.  I'm thinking 6 inches - 1 foot deep and about 1 foot wide ...
does this sound okay, or should they be deeper, wider, etc?  Looking at
doing TB, BB, IB, SBD, and MBD all ... but not to start out with ... I'm
not that rich :)  Also along with gladiolas.

Holly D Tunning Canfield
felanmoira@earthlink.net
Buckhannon, West Virginia