Janet, Ellen, and the rest of you who can sing the praises of this cultivar:
I wish I could join you.  In the several years I've had this iris, bought
largely on the strength of so many people bragging about its reblooming
qualities, it has NEVER rebloomed nor has it been very impressive in the
spring.  If it were not for my Dutch blood I am sure I would dump it :-), but,
of course, I can't just throw it away as I keep hoping someday it will
surprise me.  If it should die, however, I'd never spend money to replace it.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net