CAT: Gormley Greenery

Just received an order from Rita and Tom - first order ever from
the Greenery. The irises look good and I love the packing slip!

Ok, go ahead and guffaw. It is so nice to have everything laid
out in front of you when you are making the markers:
Description, Type, Height. Hybridizer and Year of intro (!), and
the Color and of course the Price.

I only mention this since I had a shipment earlier and I had
given that seller's cat. to a neighbor and her husband threw it
away (thinking it was JUNK MAIL) - I had gone looking for the
info on the irises in the cat. I didn't have the latest R & I's
to look them up and these were new intros.

SUPERSTITION comes the closest to the Gormleys with a bunch of
info (including class and color (the most important when
planting) but no one in my aging memory has the year of intro
plus the hybridizer.

Thanks Rita and Tom for an splendid user-friendly system.

Happy in NH (doesn't take much),

Ellen / Zone 3