Re: Re: AIS: R & Is

Another thought about the CDs and/or Booklets. If you own the CD, you can
always copy, paste, print the whole thing or portions of it as you need them
to take to the garden.
I would buy the CD myself, and print what I needed. I am 60 years old but
adapted to the computer due to teaching and having to use the computer with
my elementary students... Really I see the next generation going for the CD
and not the Booklet. I think my generation is the bridge of the gap between
CD or Booklet....
Donna L
NC z7/8