Re: Re: AIS: R & Is

--- Bob & Donna Lockman <thelockmans@tntie.com> wrote:

>>> Another thought about the CDs and/or Booklets. If you own
CD, you can always copy, paste, print the whole thing or
portions of it as you need them to take to the garden. <<<

Depends - especially on the CD and the copy and paste function
but let's not quibble too much since we don't have it, yet.

>>> I would buy the CD myself, and print what I needed.  <<<

I wouldn't buy it but who cares if I, or anybody else, would. It
is not available - yet. I do like the searchable checklist
database. Like you. I might print out a listing or two from it
if  needed which makes much more sense.

>>> I am 60 years old (snip) <<<

I am the same age and ...

>>> I think my generation is the bridge of the gap between
CD or Booklet.... <<<

Yep. You take the CD and I will take the book.

Ellen (also former teacher :-)