From: iris@hort.net
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 04:35:38 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] TB: Success of Assorted TB in Zone 5b

Holly,

I consider my location zone 5/6 depending on year....

Jessie's Song is a very good iris here. Conjuration bloomed for me this
year (how did I ever let one of those nasty SAs sneak into my iris
bed?). Fancy Woman has not yet thrived, no bloom so far. I just planted
Pledge Allegiance a week ago...

Bill Wells (southern MO)

Holly D Tunning Canfield wrote:
> Howdy -
>
> I'm considering purchasing the following and was wondering if anyone had
> success/failure in Zone 5b.
>

> Border Bandit
> Busy Being Blue
> Conjuration
> Fancy Woman
> Gypsy Romance
> Jessie's Song
> Pledge Allegiance
> Snowbrook
>
> Thanks for any advise!
>
> Holly D Tunning Canfield
> felanmoira@earthlink.net
> Buckhannon, West Virginia

.

[demime 1.01c removed an attachment of type image/gif]

[demime 1.01c removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]