HYB: REBLOOM seedlings

I lined out 8 or 9 seedlings from a Double Dribble X (spooned luminata
seedling) late, around May.  In the past month, four have bloomed.  Not my
choice of patterns, though the last one was a decent purple plicata without
appendages.  That repeat blooming gene from Double Dribble must be strong; I
don't think these are just "late".  Time will tell, but I hope something in
there is worth re-using.  I like iris that don't like to quit.

John Reeds, in 9b San Juan Capistrano California