Re: Re: AIS: R&I images (and other related items)

well,

If, and I say IF, photos are added to the registration info it seems to me
that the logical place to go for a pattern, (other than the aforementioned
garden site) would be any horse registry.  All registries to my knowledge
require pictures of all four sides to accompany the registration
application.  Those are almost always taken before the foal is four months
old, so you can just imagine how much that foal can change in appearance by
the time his identification might become an issue.  Still, it's like Betty
said, there are some characteristics that are simply characteristic of the
individual and don't change ever, regardless of his stage/state in life....

just a thought
christian