Re: SA:

Christian,

I know when I'm being teased... <grin> We've got a snake around here (locals call it a spreadhead, I think its real name is a hognose or something) that when poked and prodded just writhes something fierce, then rolls over belly up, and plays possum. Maybe that's my best reaction...

I was surprised and gratified to see posts from a couple of others who are not so enamored of SAs, too. :-)

Actually, I don't grow any flatties. I don't find them repulsive like SAs, but they just don't look especially pretty to me. They don't look much like irises. You know, I don't care for Japanese iris much, either, though I love LAs, Siberians, spurias, species, and almost all the others. Like I said before, eye of the beholder.

Bill

Showtime Farm wrote:
now Bill,

you've got me wondering what your opinion is of flatties.  they must really
get your dander up.

he hehe

christian