Re: CULT: Merit grub control

In a message dated 7/3/2006 11:38:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GormleyGreenery@aol.com writes:

We, the  least chemical users ever, do use Merit for all grubby  things -
definitely eliminates the buffet for moles as well as keeping borers  at  bay
-
mostly.

So, how long does it take for that to get into the tissues in  effectively
toxic quantities? Do we know?

I'd still do something with contact effectiveness,  myself. Squashing goes
without saying but I think a nice drench with a  contact solution would not go
amiss.

Curiously,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA