Re: Found local source! (Dana Borglum)

You should see Lake Seneca! It's gorgeous too. I'm delighted to have found such a great source for Iris plants! I can hardly wait for next year when My Lake Keuka will bloom.

Molly D

From: Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@comcast.net>
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] Found local source! (Dana Borglum)
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:28:20 -0700

Ellen Gallagher wrote:

I forget to include the name! Duh. Dana won the Morgan-Wood Medal for 'Lake Keuka'.....a wonderful Siberian.

I do not know many Siberians well, but to me that is an understatement. LK is my absolute favorite. The two tones of blue contrast and harmonize and....

Gerry in winterless Los Angeles where Siberians do very poorly