RE: HYB:Lace Pod Covers

Is this the same across the country or specific to your region? Should I be looking for mature pods on my plants now or later in zone 4 ?

Molly D

At this point in the iris season, it's not uncommon to come back from the
garden with several seed pods. All my pockets will hold. The lace pod covers
have an additional function at this time. I can place the pod and it's tag
in the lace bag, wrapping the excess bag around the pod. Several little lace
packages can fit into one pocket without fear of mixing the pods and tags.

Of course, I could come up with some type of divided container to carry
around in the garden, but . . .

if it's not broke don't fix it! This works for me. Can't access the
archives just now but the picture of the pod cover is June 2005. (Photo archives)

If you don't cross them, you can't plant them!
Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: