Re: Re: HYB: Aging Seed Pods

Molly, it's the length of time from pollination to maturation. And it can
vary within type of irises and even from cultivar to cultivar or year to year.
Just keep an eye on them. After a year or two, you'll learn to recognize
the stages.

I'm heading out today to get some lace and make some caps! That way if I miss the signs I won't miss the seeds!!

Molly D