Re: HYB: Not shelling seeds (was Aging Seed Pods

No.

Umm..., I mean, after getting the idea, yes, I tried it yesterday <g>

I remember Donald Eaves was putting fresh (undried, but shelled) seeds
straight into burritos and into the fridge without pre-soaking in the
toilet tank and was getting excellent, immediate germination when he
took them out 6 to 8 weeks later.  So it seems like it ought to work!

<<How much easier it would be to put unshelled seed pods in the  fridge
                        chill before early planting!>>

                        Have you tried it??

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8