Re: new TB purchases today

In a message dated 7/6/2006 2:10:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mollyd1953@hotmail.com writes:

I asked  him to help me get a good selection of
breeding stock. Here's what we came  up with:

Sweet Musette
Tokyo Blues
Krugerand
Sapphire  Hills
Easter Time
Planned Treasure
Acoma
Thriller
Honky Tonk  Blue
War Sails

These were all plants that he felt were a good start.  Can anyone see any
good combinations here for next year? If so I'd like to  hear about them and
the why behind them.

Hi Molly,

 There are two on your list, that I've used. I have some nice  seedlings from
HONKY TONK BLUES X YAQUINA BLUES. Also used, and will use SWEET  MUSETTE,
with some good results. Also if I may add, you might even think about  using
ROMANTIC EVENING, and FOGBOUND. Plus if your interested  in hybridizing for re
bloomer's, maybe some of our other iris listers  can give you some advice on what
to use in your hybridizing program? It is  addictive! Good luck, can't wait
to see some of your  results.