Re: new TB purchases today

There are two on your list, that I've used. I have some nice seedlings from
HONKY TONK BLUES X YAQUINA BLUES. Also used, and will use SWEET MUSETTE,
with some good results. Also if I may add, you might even think about using
ROMANTIC EVENING, and FOGBOUND. Plus if your interested in hybridizing for re
bloomer's, maybe some of our other iris listers can give you some advice on what
to use in your hybridizing program? It is addictive! Good luck, can't wait
to see some of your results.
Thanks!
What kind of results were you looking for when you used Honky Tonk Blues and Sweet Musette? I'll add the two you suggest to my wish list.

Molly D