Re: new TB purchases today

Let me first say, that I'm a fan of Schreiner's blue irises.  Plus both
HONKEY TONK BLUE'S, and YAQUINA BLUE'S, were Dykes medal winners,  for the

Thank you so much for this information! That page was fascinating!!! I'll be spending this winter checking into the pedigree of all my Iris's! Just started index cards where I can put all the info I find on them plus a computer file with any photos of them or their ancestors. Should help me next year in making crosses <fingers crossed!>

If anyone else knows about other pages like this I'd love to see those links! Hard to find if you don't know what you are searching for.
Molly D.