Re: new TB purchases today

Hi Charlie,

Since you were asking for links, I though those two would keep you busy for
a few years <g>. They were my introduction to learning about iris, and are
still the first general sites I will visit.

they're extremely useful ones!

On the irises.org site, note the "links" link at the bottom of the left side
menu.

I did! I did!

Worldiris.com was the site I mostly delved into since my interest was
historics. A current historic site is <http://www.hips-roots.com>; there is
a public section. The chart: not sure what chart. Perhaps you are
referring to the "Quick Fix" photos? Many of which have a sideways fork
listing of an iris' genealogy.

the chart is at http://www.worldiris.com/public_html/39-49_Color_Tables/39-49_CL_Color_Table.html

Can't remember who suggested I add Mesmerizer to my collection but I just ordered it from Schriener's. I've been making up index cards on my plants and found that the vast majority are Schriener's! Rather a surprise since this includes plants I had bought on my own last year such as Swingtown. Right now about 90% of my collectionn is of Schriener origin.

Molly D