Re: new TB purchases today

In a message dated 7/8/2006 7:54:16 A.M. Central Standard Time,
mollyd1953@hotmail.com writes:

Thank you so much for this information! That page was  fascinating!!! I'll be
spending this winter checking into the pedigree of  all my Iris's! Just
started index cards where I can put all the info I  find on them plus a
computer file with any photos of them or their  ancestors. Should help me
next year in making crosses <fingers  crossed!>

If anyone else knows about other pages like this I'd love  to see those
links! Hard to find if you don't know what you are searching  for.
Molly D.

Molly,

Your very welcome! Sounds like your headed in the right direction,  good luck!

Molly, there is soooo much info about irises on the Internet.  When I first
got started, I spent many hours researching all I could  find about them. Most
of what I have learned, I learned from this  list!