Re: Re: HYB: getting started

In a message dated 7/10/2006 5:46:38 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

<<I don't think this idea is getting across - wait till you  have some
blooms on WAR SAILS, then do the hot water soak and I think it  will be
more understandable.>>
Since the different pigments are carried in different parts of the cell,  you
wind up with layered colors.  One over the other . . . giving an  entirely
different look.  Using WAR SAILS as an example, the color is an  illusion.

Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: