blue plicatas

It's probably because I just haven't seen enough different cultivars, but I only vaguely remember seeing one plicata that really struck me as blue, one of Spoons intros I think.  There are lots of blue violets, but I'm curious if there are others that are "Schreiners blue" color.

and if anybody knows a fix for posts that run to the end of paragraphs- let me know.  For some  reason this e-mail account started doing it.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

really hoping the rains bring rebloom here too

Care2 make the world greener!

Stand up for puppies! Send a special "thank you"
to PA's governor for helping to stop puppy mills:

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps nonprofits.