To: <iris@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [iris] CULT: Preemergent

In a message dated 7/15/2006 6:55:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jgcrump@cox.net writes:

I have used Preen for 32 years.

I did not realize the stuff had been around that long, Griff. I don't think
I'd ever noticed it in the local trade until the 1990s. Perhaps the company
did a media blitz or repackaged or something.

Some of these useful products are surprizingly longtoothed. I've got
magazines from the 930s with Wilt-pruf ads in them.
> Cordially,

Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA USDA Zone 7--Urban