Re: Re: CULT: Preemergent

In a message dated 7/16/2006 4:02:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@lock-net.com writes:

<<<Anner, I knew you were interested in history, but....wow -  I didn't
realize they even <had> magazines that long ago!   Parchment or
papyrus?<g> LOL
<Some of these useful products are surprizingly longtoothed. I've  got
magazines from the 930s with Wilt-pruf ads in  them.>>>>
Hardee har har har.
That is a mighty snappy reposte coming from a bottomquoter.
I guess it is time to clean this keyboard, Linda. Probably have  a sesame
seed lodged in the number pad or something. I was noshing  breadsticks the other
day while perpetrating some deathless prose.
Obviously, the date I mentioned should have been the 1930s. Not that  it is
very important, for all that.
A, &c