Re: CULT: Preemergent

In a message dated 7/16/2006 7:36:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
twinhill@earthlink.net writes:

I'm not  Griff, but that's what I do Anner.  I've never had a problem
using  Preen in this manner.

Sounds like highly useful information for Loberg, I'd say.
I'm getting to the point where I am moved to revisit some of the  information
on one subject or another that has been passed on by Iris  Experts Whose
Names Everyone Would Recognize.
Incidentally, anent that question of whether Merit has any contact  toxicity,
it occurs to me that Advantage, the anti-flea stuff for cats is the  same
compound. Now, the formulation is unlikely to be identical, the  delivery system
is clearly different, and fleas are not borers, but that  said...
Anner Whitehead
Richmond VA USA