Re: Re: CULT: Bacterial Soft Rot,

Hello Laetitia,
As you may recall I live on Long Island - hot, humid, rainy. For last few
years, I have used a product named OxiDate. Since it's usage, I have had no
bacteria rot, leaf spot or signs of fungus. OxiDate is a clear liquid, sort of
like a super strong peroxide solution that you dilute with water and spray on
the plants. A little goes a long way. With the first application, I sprayed
the  leaves, rhizone and soil. Two weeks later, I repeated this procedure. A
total of  3 applications the first year. Second year I used it twice. An organic
gardener  turned me on to this product. It's a little pricey but definitely
worth it. I  use plastic spoons with a oil base paint pen as markers for my
irises. I  did notice that some of the writing on the markers faded slightly from
the  OxiDate.
Margie Brown, NY