Re: TB: Vigorous Summer Growth Question

Hi Mike,
Don't know where all your nearby growers are today.  I am in zones 5/6  so it
hasn't been as hot here.  Some varieties do send up new growth sooner  than
others,  If either of those you mentioned are rebloomers, they should  be
sending up new growth. Some on the list have been mentioning their rebloom,  but we
don't have any yet. Also, assuming you fertilized them when you planted
them, they could be reacting to the extra nutrition.  Here, we figure on  having
new growth starting in mid-August.  We were digging some irises  today and some
of them were showing just the beginnings of increases.
Dorothy Willott in Northern Ohio