TB: Pink plicatas

Hi, all,

I just got "Waiting for George" at our sale, which is Blyth 1997. Do any of
you have it, and what is your opinion?

I had what I thought was Rancho Rose, but it is a reddish plic with a bright
yellow beard.

I have another pink plic that is mislabeled. It has a gold beard with blue
around it.

Do these sound familiar to anyone? Sorry I don't have any pics.

I do have some that aren't a true pink but more raspberry.

Thanks!              Cheers, Barb

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, DIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/