Transplanting Spurias

  • Subject: [iris] Transplanting Spurias
  • From: "Linda Harrington" LHarrington@wbltd.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:40:28 -0500

Can anyone tell me what I did wrong.  A couple of weeks ago I moved some
of my Spuria iris and all of them now look completely dead.  It has been
hot here and it's possible I didn't keep enough water on them. There is
no mulch on that bed yet.  Did I try this at the wrong time?  When is
the right time?
Thanks for your help
Linda Harrington
Midland TX