HYB

Hello Robins:  I, too, am having space problems.  I was reading an old garden
journal I keep and in 1996 I mentioned ordering some plants with the comment
"Where am I going to put them."  I couldn't begin to ennumerate all the plants
I have acquired in the 10 years since.  I have decided that from now on I am
only going to pollenate with one cultivar, my favorite, ELECTRIC SURGE.  I
also grow daylilies and have about 3,000-4,000 seeds planted in pots which are
rapidly germinating BUT they will be grown about a mile away by a man interested
in growing them.  The heat and my age have taken a toll this year and I am
definitely cutting down.  This will be my last year for crossing daylilies.  I
have 18 PCI in pots that I will transfer this fall (originally 75).  I have
about the same amount of established PCI and will probably continue to work with
them.  I made some PCI/Siberian crosses which resulted in seeds and have
planed them.  I have been working with PCI for about 15 years and am gradually
learning what it takes to get them going.  Once established they seem to stand up
to the Texas hell where they live.
Barbara Null
Tyler, TX