Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 21:46:52 -0400
From: irischapman@aim.com
Subject: [iris] Re:Plants ready for rebloom

Plants are ready for rebloom when 6-7 leaves in fan. This count
includes any leaves that have dies.

I was counting leaves on bloomstalks and always got 6 or 7. The count
included all dead leaves plus the leaves on the flower stalk.  I was
also counting leaves on the SDB rebloom and same count.

Thus, you can now evaluate if the summer  bloomers are ready for
rebloom but just waiting for right conditions.  I was going to check
Immortality tonight but skeetres were too hungry.

Rebloom should  occur about 2 weeks after event that triggers rebloom

Could those people interested in rebloom triggers start checking their
summer rebloomers for leaf count?

Thanks

Chuck Chapman