Re: REB: Plants Ready for rebloom

Chuck, I don't have recorded data on temperature in relation to rebloom, but have observed over the years that rebloom (first open bloom) seems to start here in a lot of cultivars about 6 weeks <after> night time temperatures drop to around 50oF or lower. (Or something like that). That usually hasn't happened here until August, but some years has happened off and on during the summer.

Your observations combined with mine makes me think there may be a sequence or range (or both?) of minimum/maximum temps necessary for those cultivars that seem to be daylength independent here.

Plus all the other requirements of rapid growth from water, nutrition etc etc...

I wonder if "CA" rebloomers would rebloom here if they had the health to grow well in this climate.

Haven't counted leaves/fan yet.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8