From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 6:35 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: Re: [iris] Re: REB: Plants Ready for rebloom

Chuck, Over the past two weeks my temperatures have ranged from 52-76
Fahrenheit. With most temperatures in the low 60's. Three days have
been below 60, while three days have been above 70. The ones above were
consecutive while the lows were not.  Temperatures and humidity are
getting ready to increase while rain is not.  We're minus 3 inches plus
so far.  Average low of 63.6.  (15 days including last night.)

<<What are night time minimums for you right now?B >>