To: "iris-talk" <iris@hort.net>; "iris-photos" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:13 AM
Subject: [iris] TB: Anna Belle Babson vs. Beverly Sills

Hi, all,

I have this wonderful pink clump that blooms every year. The person I got it from said it was Beverly Sills, but one of my friends who saw it is equally
adamant that it is Anna Belle Babson.

Can anyone tell me what might be the subtle differences between the two so I
can tell them apart?  It is my only clump so I'm not sure what I have.

Thanks!                 -- Barb

Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/