From: Barb Johnson <barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com>
Subject: [iris] RE: TB: Anna Belle Babson vs. Beverly Sills
To: "iris-talk" <iris@hort.net>, "iris-photos" <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 4:37 PM

Thanks all, for your input. This isn't a very good picture, but it shows the
beard. I think It's Anna Belle because the beard is pink all the way to the
end. But, the iris is also nicely laced including the styles. I don't know
about the different shades of pink. But mine has paler falls than standards,
and that's more like Beverly Sills.   Sigh.  Let me know what you think
about
this pic.

Thanks!       -- Barb in SWMO
------------------________________________________________________
Barb Johnson         mailto:barbjohnson_62@hotmail.com
Near Springfield, SW Missouri USA
AIS, HIPS, MIS, RIS, TBIS, ISO
USDA Zone 5b         AIS Region 18 (KS & MO)
Learn the natural way to health at: http://chetday.com
American Iris Society website: http://www.irises.org
iris-talk/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/
iris-photos/Mallorn archives: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/