Re: 2008 AIS Awards

In a message dated 7/16/2008 4:10:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
colleen@impressiveirises.com.au writes:

Starwoman is by Marky Smith, not Rick Toasco. Rick was second with  Golden

Nope, I meant the picture was by Rick Tasco -thought I said that but
sometimes my fingers can't keep up with the brain!  Or visey-versey!
Rita  Gormley
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA  52001-8248