Re: Summer Rebloom

I now have rebloom stalks on Queen Dorothy. Plus several juvenile plants pushing between leaves. No sign of anything on Immortality. About 10 days ago we had three evenings in a row with night temps above 15C. The rest of time temps between 6.3 and 12C, occasional one warm night. by itself.

Interesting that QD responded to this but Immortality didn't, even though at time both had fans with 8-9 mature leaves. Several different fans of QD in two different locations have stalks, Immottality, planted next to it, no response. I had been expecting that 5 plus nights in row of temp above 15C was needed for rebloom responce. Still may be so for Immortality.

This will be the earliest rebloom here other then the extended rebloom and the stalks of my daylight neutral line of Forever Blue etc.

Chuck Chapman