CULT: seeking plants

This didn't show up that I can see so here is try #2:

Hello all,

Would anyone who is still growing 'Guru' and 'Lena Baker' happen to have a
few to spare?  Email me off-list so that we can coordinate arrangements.

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Contributing Editor, Garden & Greenhouse

Co-Editor, Bulletin of the American Iris Society

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my column?  Heard me lecture?

Check out my website:  www.kellydnorris.com