Re: REF: on line color chart

Thanks for checking it out, Fred. I didn't mean it would be useful for naming colors, only for figuring out what general color different names go with. In particular, I didn't have a photo of SHARPSHOOTER in front of me and wondered what color beard "navaho" is. From the reference charts, I could at least tell it is orange, red, or something in that general range (i.e., not yellow, blue or purple).

Biggest drawback to using the website is that (near as I could tell) there isn't a way to search for color names. But google turns them up if you search <tx4 navaho> etc.

<Color chart opens for me. Interesting to compare online color with the chart itself. Waaay off! Yellows on this laptop are especially wrong. Not sure how to correct this.
Fred Kerr
Rainbow Acres>
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8