Re: AIS: 2010 AIS Awards
  • Subject: Re: AIS: 2010 AIS Awards
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 05:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the link John!

On a slightly related topic... is it too late to send guest irises for the 2012 convention - I found somewhere online that the 2011 convention guest irises were being accepted back in July 2009, but couldn't find anything about the 2012. Where should I be looking to find the information for sending guest irises?

Thanks, Tom