Re: Sad news
iris@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Sad news
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <101n@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:29:04 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry for your loss.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY
autmirislvr@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: A.M. Peruzzi <peruzzi_am@yahoo.com>
To: iris-digest <iris-digest@hort.net>
Sent: Sat, Dec 14, 2013 10:06 pm
Subject: [iris] Sad news

It is with great sorrow to pass this information on to the
iris community.
 Tonight at around 5pm
Robert (Bob) Annand died suddenly at his home in Forest
Ranch, California.  I am sorry, I am unable to write more at this
time.  Bob
was a great man, always
willing to help out in any way he could.  He meant
more to me than words can
express.  His
family and the iris community lost a
wonderful man tonight.  My life
will never be the same because of him.  I
lost
my best friend tonight.

Anthony Peruzzi
Cedaridge Gardens