AIS: sending irises to convention gardens
  • Subject: AIS: sending irises to convention gardens
  • From: Linda Mann <101l@rewrite.hort.net>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 12:48:10 -0400

Is there a link on the AIS website with information on when and where to send irises to convention gardens?

I looked under Conventions/activities with no luck.

Also tried the search feature with no luck.

Is it the one in New Jersey in 2015 or the one in 2016 that we send to this summer?

I need more caffeine....

Linda M