Re: Followup to Spring Hill Question

  • To: iris-l@rt66.com
  • Subject: Re: Followup to Spring Hill Question
  • From: "Reesa" <reesa@jersey.net>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 09:38:16 +0000
  • Comments: Authenticated sender is <reesa@mail.jersey.net>
  • Return-receipt-to: reesa@jersey.net

Hi James,
> Also someone mentioned getting a Schrieners (spelling?) catalog, and I
> was wondering if I could bother someone for the address/phone number.

I mentioned it and here it is:
Schreiner's Gardens, 3625 Quinaby Road NE, Salem OREGON 97303

Their chief competitor and also very good:
Cooley's Gardens, 11553 Silverton Rd. NE, P.O. Box  126, Silverton,
OREGON 97381

Both will send you a free color pamphlet, but charge for the catalog.
But the price is taken off your first order. I recommend both books
for beginners.

After a while, you'll get so many irises from your local AIS sales,
you'll only catalog order occasionally when you want something
special. At least, that's how it's been for me.
    ~ ~       Reesa Marchetti, WRITER-MUSICIAN-WEB AUTHOR
  `O O^          reesa@jersey.net   http://www.jersey.net/~reesa
   < 	               http://www.netstreet.com/mr_charlie.html
   ^^
..COol MOther