Schreiner's address and Iris-L web site

James Lee writes

:Also someone mentioned getting a Schrieners (spelling?) catalog, and I
:was wondering if I could bother someone for the address/phone number.

I list a small selection of mail-order iris sources (including Schreiner's)
on my web page (click on "Tom's favorite catalogs")

and many, many more are listed on "Cyndi's catalog list" (there's a link
to this site from my gardening stepping disks).

Anyone who is not already familiar with my gardening web site should
take a look. This is also the Iris-L web site, with lots of info files
about this list, archives, the cyber cork board (pictures from
subscribers), and general iris stuff, too.