Re: Followup to Spring Hill Question

Here is some info about Schreiner's you requested.

Toll Free NUmber:  1-800-525-2367
Schreiners Iris Gardens
3625 Quinaby Road, N.E.
Salem, Oregon  97303-9720

Their catalog is $5 - but I think they credit that amount against your order.

Their catalogs are wonderfully colorful and helpful.

I buy almost exclusively from them - and they are wonderful to work
with.  I have been to their display gardens now for three years - and it
is beautiful.   I have one each of their newest iris TB's for 3 years -
the ones on their catalog front etc.  Hope this helps you.  By the way,
they guarantee their rhizomes!   Donna from WA STATE - Region 13