Re: Iris pseudocorus & bulletin

This seems very clear to me!!

I believe that you have versicolor.  I have not seen the full range of
virginica but in the s Florida it is quite a large flower and decidedly
blue.  I.versicolor, on the other hand, is smaller and the parts are more
delicate and is normally more ranges from purple through reddish blue. I
find it difficult to describe colours but in one case you would say blue
right away and the other the closest you could come is royal blue +.

And thanks so much for the info on the British Iris group!! My request fo
info will be in the mail tomorrow!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY