I. setosa, Japanese iris

Thanks Dennis for the culture info on I. Setosa.  I dug a clump this
weekend and wasn't sure what to do with it.

The Japanese iris season here this year has lasted the whole month of
July and it's not over yet!  Of course we've had the coolest, wettest
July in memory.

Does anyone know of any late JI varieties that would extend the season
even further?

Thanks,

Linda Ridlon
No. Berwick, ME