AIS symposium/popularity parade

Here we go on more AIS stuff (apologies to the rest of you) - how come the
ballot says to vote for my 'favorite 25 tall bearded iris varieties' but
doesn't include all my favorites?

For instance, CHARISMA, CLASSICO, and if 'tall bearded' includes diploids, I.
pallida [and I. germanica (or is it triploid and border bearded or

I can understand newer iris being favorites in some parts of the country, but
what about some of the older iris that some of us favor over the newer ones?
 If I am voting for my favorite iris, seems to me I ought to be able to say
what they are.  Otherwise it should be labelled something else.... Like
um....favorite recent award winning iris?  With a few older Dykes medal
winners and Cup Race added....Never mind, I will just write my real favorites
in at the bottom of the page...

Linda Mann lmann76543@aol.com east TN USA