CAN SOMEONE ASSIST???

Evening, fine iris folks:

I received a call tonight from a Bob Kenny of Sante Fe, NM who is considering
buying an iris farm there and who would like an opinion on the value of the
irises that are part of the property.  It's a loooong story why he's callling
Kathyguest (who is no expert on anything), but I told him I would put his
request on this list and surely find someone more local (and more
knowledgable) to help him.

Can someone help Mr. Kenny?  I think he just wants to make sure what he's
buying... he doesn't want a certified appraisal or anything.  This is where
we SHOULD come in handy.

Mr. Kenny's phone No. is 505-466-0644.  Please speak up if you will be
helping so I don't worry that he isn't being tended to.

Thank you

Kathy Guest - EA, NY  where the daylilies are in glorious bloom