CIS Newsletter

For all those members of the Canadian Iris Society, the new Summmer 96
issue of the Newsletter is ready and in the mail to you. (If you are a
member!) If you want membership information send me a private e-mail
inquiry and I will see that you receive it.
--
Christopher Hollinshead
Mississauga, Ontario  Canada  zone6b