Re: Japanese iris

On Wed, 31 Jul 1996 ldridlon@waveinter.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of any late JI varieties that would extend the season
> even further?

	Yes, every one of mine.;-)  or you could move to Zone 3...and get
	out of the `tropical' coast of Maine Zone. <G>

	We're still waiting for our first daylily to bloom. The JI's
	are taking a breather - lots & lots of buds showing color but it
	has been unusually cool for July - overnight temp. was 46 degrees
	a few days ago....we need a few days of warm, sunny weather.

	Sorry that I can't help because of my strange (?) climate -
	folks half a mile away have daylilies blooming nicely - we DO
	have a few Asiatic lilies in bloom and of course other things.

	Ellen G.   e_galla@moose.ncia.net   Lancaster, NH   The 3rd Zone